Benefits of Protein Coffee
Do you wake up in the morning and just don’t have an appetite, so you skip out on breakfast? As cliche, as it may sound breakfast, is one of the most important meals of the day.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Breakfast breaks the overnight fasting period
- Energy boost by replenishing your glucose levels
- Brain fuel to beginning your day with alertness
- Start off with essential nutrients that our body needs in order to properly function
- Believe it or not, it helps assist with your weight control, by boosting your metabolism
- Being in a better mood, feeling good!
Now that we had a quick run-through as to why eating a nutrient breakfast is so important. There are alternative options we can incorporate into our routine to help with the NO BREAKFAST syndrome and break out of that habit of not eating before we start our busy day.
I am going to give you my secret to how to jump-start your day the right way, for those of you that may struggle with getting that first meal in. It’s quick, easy, and convenient! However, you have to promise to keep it on the hush, hush as this is a secret of course, and exclusive information I am about to release!
“Protein Coffee”! Shhhhhhhh…… don’t read it out too loud! This is top secret stuff!
You may be asking, does it matter what type of protein powder? Mmm… Do you really want my opinion?
I am going to have to go with Yes, yes it does! You want a quality source of preferably a sustained assimilation whey isolated protein. Don’t worry I’m not going to leave you hanging as to what the heck are you talking about kinda ordeal.
To break it down it’s a protein source that mimics a whole food meal so what that does is it will actually allow your body to feel full.
Now, here is the BIG question!? How is Protein coffee beneficial?
Well, simple, here are just a few in particular:
- It will allow your body to either come out of that overnight fasting period or help you regulate in-between meals, kinda like a snack substitute.
- Replenish your energy
- Increase your mental alertness
- Helps assist with your metabolic rate
- Assist with your weight loss journey
- Low fat, low carbs, low calories
- Flavored protein powders allow you not to have to use sugars, milk, or creamers.
There are so many benefits to drinking Protein coffee. You can literally have it in the mornings to jump-start your day or before a workout as a pre-workout energy source to help with your performance in your training.
So, with that being said… It’s never too late to enjoy a nice cup of joe with some whey isolated protein.
I personally use 1st Phorm Ice Cream sandwich flavor, Level 1 option but you can use any high-quality protein that best agrees with you.